KODI is a free, open-source media player. Kodi started off on the Xbox, now available on a huge range of platforms. KODI plays digital media. TV (live and recorded), films, other videos, music, podcasts, photos, slideshows.
That sort of thing. It’s quite popular – and apparently very good.
Here is a quick guide to Setup IPTV on KODI
So let’s get started with our detailed guide to setup IPTV on Kodi with PVR IPTV Simple Client. Below is the step by step guide process for a successful setup:
- Open Kodi’s home screen and scroll down on the left-side toolbar to the Add-ons item and click on it.
- Click the Kodi Add-ons Main Menu Item
- After selecting Add-ons, another screen will appear showing various tools. Click on install from the repository as shown below
- Then, scroll down and select PVR Clients as highlighted below picture guide
- Once you’ve selected PVR Clients, scroll to and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- After choosing PVR IPTV Simple Client. another pop-up page will appear. Select Install
- Once installation completed. Next, click on the Configure menu item found in the bottom of the list.
- Contact your IPTV provider for m3u URL once you have subscribed. The IPTV Provider with sending you M3U Playlist List URL
- In the plugin’s General Settings, click on M3U Playlist URL. Type the URL Http exactly as you got it from your IPTV Provider then click OK once type complete.
- After completing the above step, you’ll be back on the previous screen. Continue by clicking OK once more to save these settings in Kodi.
- Click OK to Save M3U Play List URL Settings.
- For EPG Settings. Hover over and select and choose the XMLTV URL. Type the EPG M3U URL for your TV Guide and click OK
- This should place you back at the PVR IPTV Simple Client window once more. Click the Enable button appearing on the menu at the bottom of the window.
- Enable Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client. Then click OK to restart. some times it does not do this part then you need to press back on your remote control to reach to the main page
- After clicking on Enable, notice the dialog telling you how many channels were on the list in the file at the M3U playlist URL you added to Kodi.
- PVR IPTV Simple Client Loads Channels Once Enabled
That’s it! Installation is complete.
Numerous live IPTV channels should now display for you to select from and watch.
Browse the IPTV Channels Selection and Watch TV